From Country Living Magazine
Create a pleasing palette of blues or any color that compliments your décor this Easter.
Below is the How-To from Country Living:
What you need:
(6) 12 ounce glasses
(6) Spoons (one for each glass)
(2) 0.25 ounce vial of Dye in your color choice (this example blue)
- Add one cup of boiling water to each glass (Glasses are A - F)
- Add (2) teaspoons of white vinegar to each glass and stir
- Mix the color as follows:
Glass A: 2 drops of color
Glass B: 6 drops of color
Glass C: 10 drops of color
Glass D: 20 drops of color
Glass E: 45 drops of color
Glass F: 60 drops of color
- Submerge a hard-boiled egg in each glass.
- Steep for 5 minutes
- Remove and place in an empty egg carton to dry
A lifestyle brand created to accent and furnish your home in a style, inspired by the sea.