Culinary Coastal Style Pinterest Board
Now that the grill is open for the season, how about some grilled shrimp this weekend?
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound (about 15) jumbo shrimp, shells on
- 2 teaspoons safflower oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
Step 1Zest limes into a bowl. Squeeze in juice from 1 lime, and whisk in fish sauce and sugar.
Step 2Preheat grill to high. Brush shrimp with oil on both sides, and lightly season with salt and pepper. Grill until pink and firm to the touch, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
Step 3Toss shrimp with fish-sauce mixture, cilantro, peanuts, and scallions. Juice remaining lime over shrimp.
A lifestyle brand created to accent and furnish your home in a style, inspired by the sea.