Coastal Living Magazine. 112 pages of Inspiration.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

For more than 10 years, Coastal Living magazine has been providing inspiration for those of us that live on the coast or wish we did. Every month they publish more than 100 pages of inspiration.

Being a designer, my favorite is of course the interior home photos. I know I'll always be re-arranging furniture and tabletop displays after my issue arrives.

Their design and style editors are incredible to work with. They take tremendous pride in carefully selecting products they know their subscribers and readers will enjoy within their own homes to add a little touch of the coast.

We have had the privilege of working with the editors of Coastal Living and having several of our items and our company featured throughout their magazines. This month, they have selected the Seaside Inspired Coral Table Lamp, Fish Hook pillow and Cowry Shell ball to share with their readers. Thank you Coastal Living!

Now excuse me, while I sit back, relax and flip through the February issue and become inspired all over again.

Resources: